CON Command: SetVehicleCharacterAnimation
Set the animation that the character will use in the car.
SetVehicleCharacterAnimation( <character>, <animation>, [<bobbing>] );
- character: The name of the character.
animation: The name of the animation.
- This animation must be specified in the NPD animation set.
bobbing: Whether or not the character will bob up and down.
- This defaults to false if this function is called.
- This will also make the character lean side-to-side when appropriate.
- Though this is dependent on the user's Bug Fixes setting for this.
This can only be used on characters added with AddVehicleCharacter.
- Added this command.