This tag is used to create Type 0 Event Locators with a customisable event and parameter.
To use this group tag, you must first
Include any of the following XML files:
Then you must execute any of the following
ModelOutputInstructions on the tagged group or a group containing it:
- Recommended when building an entire zone.
- Recommended when building a group that only contains locators.
- Not recommended.
<LocatorName> [Event] [<EventIndex>] [<EventParameter>]
- LocatorName: The name of the locator.
- EventIndex: The event index to trigger.
- EventParameter: The parameter to give to the event.
This tag should be applied to a group containing a Locator component and one or more RectTriggerVolume or SphereTriggerVolume components.
There are no other other tags that can be used with this tag to configure it further.