Set the animation that a vehicle character will use.
This command should be called between calls to AddStage and CloseStage.
Additionally, this should only be called in the same stage the vehicle character was added with AddStageVehicleCharacter.
SetStageVehicleCharacterAnimation( car, character, animation, [bobbing] );
Game.SetStageVehicleCharacterAnimation( car, character, animation, [bobbing] )
- car: The name of the car the character is on.
- current: The player's current car.
- character: The name of character in the car.
- animation: The animation to make the character use.
- The default animation is "in_car_idle".
- bobbing: Whether or not to make the character bob up and down.
- Defaults to false (if this function is called).
- This will also make the character lean side-to-side when appropriate.
- However, this is dependent whether or not Steering Animations is enabled in Bug Fixes by the user.
AddStage(); AddStageVehicle("cVan","m1_cVan","NULL","cVan.con"); // Bart uses the smoke location in this example. AddStageVehicleCharacter("cVan", "bart", "sl", 0); // Make Bart surf on the hood(ish) // Note that "surf_cycle" is not in the NPD animation set by default. SetStageVehicleCharacterAnimation("cVan","bart","surf_cycle"); AddObjective("dummy"); CloseObjective(); CloseStage();
Game.AddStage() Game.AddStageVehicle("cVan","m1_cVan","NULL") -- Bart uses the smoke location in this example. Game.AddStageVehicleCharacter("cVan", "bart", "sl", 0) -- Make Bart surf on the hood(ish) -- Note that "surf_cycle" is not in the NPD animation set by default. Game.SetStageVehicleCharacterAnimation("cVan","bart","surf_cycle") Game.AddObjective("dummy") Game.CloseObjective() Game.CloseStage()
No additional notes.
Added this command.