Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher > Version History > Version 1.18.2
This update was released on July 8th, 2018.
- Fixed an issue where the Mod Launcher update dialog could appear while loading mods.
- Fixed an issue where the Mod Launcher update dialog could appear over the account window.
- Fixed an issue where cancelling the Launcher Settings dialog would prevent the Mod Launcher update dialog from appearing.
Made the game assert when loading if
Phonebooth.pag in "art\frontend\scrooby\ingame.p3d" is missing the
RewardBG frontend elements required for the hack to work.
Fixed an issue where
BugFixes.ini wasn't required and wasn't included when compiling mods that require the hack.
Fixed a crash on startup that occurred with certain game executables.
Fixed a crash on startup that occurred with certain game executables in certain circumstances:
- If the mod used the
Locatorattribute on a
Selectorelement inside a
- If the mod used a
Carelement inside a
FreeItemselement inside a
- Added " (no wait)" after actions that their set does not wait for.
- Added "Walker locomotion action time", "Walker locomotive action next idle animation time" and "Walker locomotive action can play idle animation"
Removed "enabled" for lights and made disabled lights instead show " (disabled)" after them.
Added "No First Stage Repeat".