SHAR MP > Version History > Version 12
This update was released on July 2nd, 2018.
Now based on Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.18.
- Added "Low Bandwidth" to the Server tab. This makes the client communicate with the server using the old tick-rate of 10.
- Added "Play Offline" to the Server tab. This makes it so you can play by yourself without being connected to the server.
- This is useful for testing secret stuff and multiplayer checks in your mod without having to use the actual server to do so.
- Now includes "npd.cho" and "npd_a.p3d" from Multiplayer Cars and Characters so every character has proper animations.
- Added "Actual bytes per second" which shows the combined total of "Actual bytes per second sent" and "Actual bytes per second received".
- Added "Total bytes" which shows the combined total "Total bytes sent" and "Total bytes received".
- Changed it so totals update continuously instead of every second.
- Changed the formatting of bytes. They now shows in KB, MB, etc.
Added this page.
- Changed it so the R key no longer deletes the mission icon on the HUD map. This also means the R key used to cycle debug pages in Debug Text is now re-enabled.
- Improved synchronization of car rotations.
- Improved synchronization of entering and exiting vehicles.