This update was released on September 1st, 2019.
- Now requires Version 1.23.4 of the Mod Launcher.
- Made various additional cars and characters available in SHAR MP.
- Added DoctorBison to the character design section of the credits.
- Fixed alpha issues with the glass on the Donut Truck.
- Fixed alpha issues with the glass on the Duff Truck.
- Fixed alpha issues with the glass on Moe's Sedan.
- Fixed alpha issues with the glass on the Surveillance Van.
- Updated the Wi-Fi van models to have way lower resolution logos.
- Updated the reward Wi-Fi van to have the antenna animation from the cell phone cars.
- Removed the black traffic car color.
- Replaced the fake agnes model in Skinner's Sedan with a real NPC.
- Changed Ralph's color pallette (including gags).
- Adjusted the color of the strap around the baton on Homer's Springshield outfit.
- Replaced the hat model on Homer's Springshield outfit with a new, lower poly model. This change also affects the main menu model.
- Fixed bleeding colors on the edge of the damage meter and large alphabet/number sprites.
- Updated the damage meter, window frame and mission objective text box sprites to have a two-tone color design (like the HUD icons do).
- Updated the Level 1 newspaper.
- Made it so you get additional pickup time if the next passenger is not in the same zone the previous route ended in.
- Made it so you get additional delivery time after the first route.
- Added Cletus as an ambient NPC. He is located near his outhouse.
- Fixed an issue where traffic would no longer spawn after doing certain missions.
- Adjusted the description for the Auto Dialer card.
- Fixed Kearney's shirt to be white in a Gag in the Kwik-E-Mart.
- Added shadows to the Cola Machines inside the cafeteria.
- Increased the size of the trigger to enter the Power Plant cafeteria.
- Made the chairs in the power plant cafeteria into physics props.
- Replaced Frink's house with a custom model based on his actual house from the show.
- Removed a go-to stage in the pre-mission to make the talk to Marge more seamless.
- Adjusted the trigger for starting the destroy Skinner stage.
- Added a hyphen to "WELL-DESERVED NAP" in the mission info.
- Moved the go-to locator positions for a couple stages so the camera doesn't freak out.
- Adjusted the position of one of the power couplings to be slightly further away from the cafeteria glass.
- Removed several timers and rebalanced several other ones on Normal mode to allow more room for error.
- Adjusted the start point of the Van escape stage.
- Made the "TASK COMPLETE!" message when losing the van show on both difficulties instead of just Hellfish.
Removed an apostrophe from "NERDS" in the mission info.
Added a countdown timer to the start of the mission.
Changed an objective string to read "DESTROY HIS CAR!" instead of "DESTROY BURNS' CAR!"
- Added a finish line.
- Added a HUD icon.
- Reduced the character scale for the nuclear plant worker in the Curator to prevent his model from clipping the roof.
Added this level.