This update was released on September 20th, 2016.
- Fixed an issue caused by unicode characters in INI files.
- Made the Mod Launcher check to see if the game executable you selected is supported after browsing for one.
Removed the "Mods" tickbox.
- Added the "Game Visual Style" settings on the "Advanced" page.
- Added the "Game DPI Aware" setting on the "Advanced" page.
- Added the "Ignore Game Compatibility Layers" setting on the "Advanced" page.
- Added a
- Added a
- Fixed issues with making the game DPI aware.
- Now adds the title of the current main mod to the Game window title if one is enabled.
Removed this mod as it has been replaced by a hack that does the same thing.
Added this new hack. This adds proper support for aspect ratios other than 4:3.
Added this new hack. This adds various toggleable bug fixes.
- Improved the handling of whether or not the player is in a vehicle.
- Improved the handling of the player's rotation when standing on movable objects such as platforms or cars.
- Made the various keys only work when Alt is not being pressed.
- Made the 0 key fully reset your Hit & Run instead of just depleting the meter.
Added support for changing the maximum amount of Regions.
Added this new hack to replace the old mod.
Made this hack into a mod hack instead of it being always enabled. It still defaults to enabled.
Removed this hack as it has been succeeded by Aspect Ratio Support.