This type of element allows you to set variables that can be referenced elsewhere.
<SetVariable Name="LocalResourcesPath" Value="$(ParentPath)\Resources" />
- Name: The name of the variable.
- Note that
- Value: The value of the variable.
- Local: Sets if the variable is local to the file using it.
- Defaults to false.
- Variables can be used anywhere after they are defined including inside other variable definitions as showcased above.
- There are predefined variables that are available by default.
- These are prioritised below variables set in XML files.
This type of element has no children.