This update was released on September 15th, 2017.
- Added a "Game Install" button to the "Open..." menu on the bottom left of the main window.
- Made the Mod Launcher warn you if the Simpsons executable you select is not in a game folder.
- Added a
[Author]sections to show them on the new "Credits" section to the Mod Information panel.
- Made it so an
[Author]section can have multiple
- Made it so you can specify
AuthorGrouppropeties in the
[Miscellaneous]section of a Mod's
Meta.inito control the order of the groups.
Made it take the game out of fullscreen when showing message windows.
Aspect Ratio Support
Made the translucent black polygon in the background of the phonebooth handle different aspect ratios better.
Fixed a bug where CustomLimits.ini was not included when compiling mods.
Custom Road Behaviour
Added this new hack. This allows you to define custom behaviour for specific roads.
Custom Stats Totals
Made the "Clothes" and "Vehicles" menus get disabled in the scrapbook if there aren't any clothes or vehicles registered respectively.
Fixed a bug where Multiplayer.xml was not included when compiling mods.
Made this hack tickable but hidden by default.
No Fast Car Reset
Made it requirable by mods and hacks.
No Inactive Dynamic Object Collisions
Added this new hack. This affects the behaviour of physics props.
No Mission Start Cameras
Added this new hack. This is a Setting hack that disables mission start cameras.
Added this new hack. This allows you to resize the game window.
Added this new advanced hack. This keeps track of road names for other hacks to use.
- Made it play a sound when taking a screenshot.
- Customisable by mods.
- Made it flash the screen when taking a screenshot.
- Made Control+F12 take a screenshot that excludes the HUD.