These tags are used to create pairs of Roads going in opposite directions.
These are used by AI cars to navigate the world as well as the game's navigation system.
To use this group tag, you must first
Include any of the following XML files:
Then you must execute any of the following
ModelOutputInstructions on the tagged group or a group containing it:
- Not recommended.
- Not recommended.
<RoadPairName> [SimpleRoadPairLeft] [<MaxTraffic>] [<Lanes>] [<Width>]
<RoadPairName> [SimpleRoadPairRight] [<MaxTraffic>] [<Lanes>] [<Width>]
- RoadPairName: The name of these roads. One side will have its name adjusted to be unique.
- MaxTraffic: The maximum amount of traffic cars that can be on this road at a time.
- Use 0 to make a road that does not spawn traffic.
- Lanes: The amount of lanes this road will be divided into.
- Width: The total width of the road pair in meters.
- This will be divided in half for each half of the road pair.
The start and end intersections are determined automatically though they can also be explicitly controlled with the
Intersections tag below.
The two different tags determine which side of the road the cars drive on.
This tag should be applied to a group containing a single interconnected line going between two different
These are other tags that can be used with this to configure it further.
This tag will allow you to manually control the start and end intersections for the road pair.
[Intersections] [<Intersection1>] [<Intersection2>]
- Intersection1: The first intersection for the road pair.
- Intersection2: The second intersection for the road pair.
This tag will mark the road as a shortcut.
This means the navigation system will not acknowledge it, AI cars will only take it one-way and you cannot reset your car onto it.
- Speed: TODO.
This tag will set the intelligence level AI cars need to use the road.
- Level: The intelligence level for the road.